The island status of Singapore does make swimming an exhilarating sport to embrace, and it’s something that every parent must have for their kids. Besides, even the experts emphasize having kids swimming lessons in Singapore from pre-schooling age because kids during that timeframe encompass the utmost learning capacity.
There is not just one, but many reasons to consider swimming classes for children and some of them are:
1) It opens the door of a fun arena.
2) Learning how to swim can be a thrilling sports activity where their mind, body and soul strengthen.
3) Swimming classes teach swimming technique and survival skills; making them familiar with beaches, boating and other water-related events.
4) Swimming classes build a notion of self-confidence where your kids start to trust their ability.
5) With kids swimming lessons, your child becomes part of an encouraging community; where they get encouraged and also encourage other kids.
SwimSafer- FIRST CLASS Institute for KIDS SWIMMING LESSONS SINGAPORE
SwimSafer is a trustable brand for all those parents planning to send their child to swimming classes. Our institute encompasses structured swimming program for children which makes them learn together in a safe & sound manner. Since the classes are being conducted by a team of proficient coaches, there’s a complete assurance of impeccable learning without compromising on quality. We conduct kids swimming lesson is actually two facet- private and group; giving parents an opportunity to pick the one that suits their child.
Some of the key highlights of our kids’ swimming program are:
• Institute with safety, fun and advanced training facility
• SwimSafer an organization with three operational centre- Bukit Batok Swimming Complex, Choa Chu Kang Swimming Complex, and Toa Payoh Swimming Complex.
• We conduct swimming classes for Kids, Adult, female in a planned way.
• We are an active leisure center with one-to-one private coaching
To know more about our swimming program, contact us at www.swimsafer.sg.